Minimizing the risk of COVID-19
We’re Taking Precautionary Steps to Minimize the Risks of COVID-19
We will continue to serve you, safely
At Enterprise Flooring, Inc. the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety are always at the forefront of how we serve you.
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
Our teams are taking preventative safety measures, including the following:
- Cleaning our hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from people who are sneezing/coughing.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Staying home when sick. Keeping Our Customers Safe
- Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands with a customer, we may say hello by “elbow tapping”.
- Upon request from the customer, we will wear a face mask upon entering the property.
- We will provide customers with information about protecting their health and safety.
- All customers may ask questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure.